Sigma 8C Kera Cut - 1520mm
$580.00 inc GST
For orders above $150.00 we offer FREE shipping* (conditions apply)
We offer a flat rate of $9.95 Australia-wide for all orders under $150.00. Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 36 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
The Kera-Cut features a sturdy aluminium beam used to guide a scoring wheel on a carriage along very large format porcelain tiles. Working along the same principal as Sigma's manual tile cutters the scoring wheel makes an incision which is snapped by the hand pliers provided.
- Sigma Kera-cut is made out of aluminium and stainless steel witch ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Triple ball bearing system makes scoring the tile smooth and accurate.
- Eliminates the need for maintenance even after years of use.
- Beam can be held in place by either the included suckers or hinged base plates.
- Beam section has a rubber coated bottom that helps grip whilst preventing tile marking.
- Scoring wheel is also equipped with a ball bearing.
- Cuts laminated tile, pressed tile and large sheets of glass as well as many other types of materials up to 10mm thick.
- Massive tiles are held in place using either suction cups or the lateral turning supports.