Gison Wet Air Polisher GPW-7
$258.50inc GST $266.00
For orders above $150.00 we offer FREE shipping* (conditions apply)
We offer a flat rate of $9.95 Australia-wide for all orders under $150.00. Bulky goods excluded. We will provide a quote based on the product and destination.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday within 36 hours of receiving the order.
A shipping label is created immediately after we have received your payment. You will then receive an e-mail with your invoice and the information needed to track your order online. In a rare event of an item out of stock, you will be notified by e-mail or phone.
NOTE: For a swift delivery, we recommend you to provide an address where someone is home to collect and sign for the package. Our delivery companies mainly deliver to physical addresses, we can also deliver to PO Boxes as long as the length does not exceed the dimensions of 1.05m in length.
We require a telephone number in case any problems should occur during delivery. Only after you have communicated us your shipping details as well as a telephone number can we ship your order. We assure you that this personal data is strictly used for shipping purposes only; under no circumstances do we abuse them or release them to other parties for commercial gain.*Bulky goods are not included in the Free Delivery policy unless indicated. Generally speaking, if you can place and confirm the order online, you qualify for free freight. If it asks you to check shipping quote, it will be in the bulky goods category.
Gison Wet Air Polisher GPW-7
This centre water feed wet air polisher GPW-7 has a front exhaust port, which allows the user to dry the edge with the tool and inspect their work as they go. Economical and reliable, this tool is a great value. lightweight and compact design which is suited to single handed operation. Made in Taiwan.
- Low vibrate and noise with excellent performance.
- Gravity casting housing carries a long duration of the tool.
- 3-section-shifting knob enables the user to adjust the frequency of air for reducing free speed.
- Section 1. 700 rpm, <0.1HP
- Section 2. 3800 rpm, 0.25 HP
- Section 3. 4500 rpm, 0.43 HP
- Centre water feed function reduces dust and improves environment protection.
- Water valve can be adjusted for variable water flow.
- Includes a reversible side handle, exhaust muffler, air hose adapter and water valve with hose adapter.
- Both 3" and 4" pads are available.
- Lightweight (3 lbs) and compactable design are also suitable for single-hand operation.
- Don't use polishing pads bigger than 100 mm (4"). The 125 mm (5") is easy to cause damage to the tool.
- The GISON GPW-7 pneumatic wet polishing tool is designed for continuous production applications and improved safety. Cast from aircraft aluminium. The watertight sealed bearings provide long life and smooth rotational speeds. The water and air controls are simple to use and conveniently located.
- GPW-7 Wet Air Sander / Wet Air Polisher has a front exhaust port, which allows the user to dry the edge with the tool and inspect their work as they go. Economical and reliable, this tool is a great value. Made in Taiwan.
- GPW-7 Wet Air Sander / Wet Air Polisher is suitable for sanding/polishing of granite, marble, porcelain and engineered stone, other types of stones and glass fibre (fibreglass). The tool is a powerful, reliable air tool ideally suited for continuous wet polishing in the stone industry, and is safer when used wet!
|Centre variable water feed|
|Right side exhaust|
|Built in air regulator|
|Max Wheel Diameter:||100mm|
|Air Consumption:||0.46 m3/min - 16.2cfm|